Hearing New Zealand Horowhenua
Our vision is the provision locally of a wide range of advice, assistance and access to health care for the hearing impaired so that they do not have to travel to Palmerston North or Wellington.
Get in touch
- Location:538 Queen Street, Levin 5540
- Postal address:PO Box 1069, Levin 5540
- Phone:06 368 2469 or 021 089 41716
- Office hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9.00am - 12.30pm and 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Getting here:We are located in the Tararua Medical Centre.
President - Rosemary Eyres
Secretary – Paul Matthews
Field & Administration Officer – Karen Rowsell
Life Unlimited and Sally White Audiological Services.
Off Site Visits
We offer a cleaning service that removes wax and moisture build-up in hearing aids using an UltraVac machine.
We stock all things to keep your hearing aids going these include: Hearing Aid Batteries, Hearing Aid Care, Ear Protection and Extra Loud Phones.
If we do not have something in stock we will order it for you.
Do you have trouble seeing to clean your hearing aids and are you unable to come into the office because of mobility?
Our Field Officer will come to you to assist with changing tubes, batteries, wax guards and cleaning.
Sally White Audiology are here once a week and offer full audiological services and we also have Life Unlimited once a week offering free screening.
- Your hearing is precious. Look after it as once it is damaged it cannot be repaired. Being young won’t protect you!If you have to raise your voice to speak to someone next to you, the noise around you is dangerous.TURN IT DOWN, WALK AWAY, AND WEAR PROTECTION
The Hearing Association of New Zealand is passionate about helping those with hearing impairments to experience life to the fullest. If you need our support or are interested in supporting the work that we do, we would love to hear from you.