Manawatu Hearing – (a Reg. Charity)
- Raising the profile of hearing issues with the general public.
- Educational talks on the causes and prevention of noise induced hearing loss.
- Offering friendly, helpful, professional and independent advice on hearing issues.
- Ear Nurse (Registered RN) Wax removal by micro-suction – modest charge
Get in touch
- Location:435 Church Street Palmerston North 4410
- Postal address:PO Box 1274 Palmerston North 4440
- Phone:06 357 8708
- Office hours:
Monday - Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Matthew Whitbread Edwards – President
Stewart Collis – Treasurer
Helen Maxwell – Admin Manager
- Your hearing is precious. Look after it as once it is damaged it cannot be repaired. Being young won’t protect you!If you have to raise your voice to speak to someone next to you, the noise around you is dangerous.TURN IT DOWN, WALK AWAY, AND WEAR PROTECTION
The Hearing Association of New Zealand is passionate about helping those with hearing impairments to experience life to the fullest. If you need our support or are interested in supporting the work that we do, we would love to hear from you.