Hearing New Zealand Hastings
We value “Life with Sound”. We provide information, advice and support. We also provide an education program demonstrating causes and prevention of noise induced hearing loss which is 100% preventable. Our services are free to everyone.
Get in touch
- Location:513 Southampton Street East, Hastings 4122
- Postal address:513 Southampton Street East, Hastings 4122
- Phone:06 876 7210
- Office hours:Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00am until 2:00pm
- Getting here:On the corner of Willowpark and Southampton Streets
Lyn Gage – President
Carolynne Riley -Hearing Educator
Bonnie Llewellyn -Client Services CoordinatorHearing Therapist from Life Unlimited is located in the same building.
- Your hearing is precious. Look after it as once it is damaged it cannot be repaired. Being young won’t protect you!If you have to raise your voice to speak to someone next to you, the noise around you is dangerous.TURN IT DOWN, WALK AWAY, AND WEAR PROTECTION
The Hearing Association of New Zealand is passionate about helping those with hearing impairments to experience life to the fullest. If you need our support or are interested in supporting the work that we do, we would love to hear from you.